Monday, August 27, 2012

Squoosh By Baby Gourmet {Review}

I received an email a few weeks ago asking if I was interested in reviewing a new line from Baby Gourmet called Squoosh. It's designed for school aged children (or in my case my 2.5 year old!) I had never tried any of the Baby Gourmet products but was super interested in them. I saw them all the time at the local Wal Mart and thought it was a great idea! I loved the packaging. Seemed simple to take on the road with you and you didn't have to fight with jars and what not not.

I agreed to do the review as I loved that Squoosh is all organic and has no added fillers or sugars. PLUS! it has a full serving of fruit and veggies. With James being a picky veggie eater I thought this would be a great way for him to get SOME kind of veggie in his diet. (Note that I still give him veggies - so no angry emails about how I need to still feed him veg!)


This is what I received! It comes in packs of four (which I believe retail for $4.99) Squoosh comes in four flavours -

  • BeetBerry – banana, apple, beet, blueberry
  • OrangoBango – mango, carrot, banana, apple
  • SquabbleBerry – apple, blueberry, squash, banana
  • Banango – banana, mango, apple, squash
James loves beets so I chose BeetBerry. As I said before it's all organic and they use fresh fruits and veggies. 



I opened the box and immediately gave one to James to try. I held my breath as I was unsure how he would like it....well the kid LOVED it. I even tried it and it was DELISH! Seriously. I've had some nasty pre packaged children's food, but this tasted great.

I really love how it comes packaged. I find it super easy to toss into the diaper bag when we go out, and if he doesn't eat it all right away (which doesn't happen) I like that I have the option to put the lid back on.
The Squoosh product line contains no added sugars, salts, artificial coloring/flavouring and is gluten-free, nut-free, housed in BPA-free packaging.

Easy, squeezable packaging with a CAP! 

I believe they are launching the Kids Gourmet line in October. I will definitely be getting more of these. James loves them and I love the ease of them. I'm not worried he's putting straight crap in his body. Just look at how happy he is!




Be sure to check out Baby Gourmets website and Facebook page for any new updates about the Kids Gourmet launch.

Thank you to Baby Gourmet for letting me review your new line. We really do love it and look forward to bringing this product into our home!

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

Please note I was sent a sample of the above mentioned product. NO monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinion are strictly my own and by receiving the product in no way was my opinion swayed. My opinion may differ from yours. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!