Thursday, August 9, 2012

AirBus Weekender from Lug Review

I was recently contacted by, Lug. They specialize in Travel Bags, luggage and travel accessories. I was given the opportunity to review one of their bags. Let's just say, I was very excited!



A little about LUG: 

Lug hit the scene in 2005, when founders Jason and Ami launched the brand with offices in Dallas and Toronto. Our focus was travel—how to get there smarter and with style. A business based on luggage belts and coordinating tags has grown to bags, big and small, plus a slew of smart solutions that fit for travel, work, play, and everyday.
But don’t think we’re stopping there. Our team is constantly coming up with fresh ideas, so check back often to see what we’re up to.


I was sent a B E A U T I F U L AirBus Weekender bag in Rose Pink. I was shocked to see how big this bag really was.

Check out all the front zippered pockets. Perfect to store some kleenex, cell phone, or anything else you can think of.


The AirBus has so many pockets I couldn't fill them all.

Features
3 front zip accessory pockets
Front slim pocket with magnetic closure
2 cargo pockets, 2 pen holders inside front zip pocket
Detachable key fob
Zip pocket on back
Luggage strap that slides onto standard suitcase handle
ID window
Wipe able bottom with metal feet
Signature hidden water bottle pocket
Main interior has 2 cargo pockets and slim zip pocket
Ventilated zip pocket on side for shoes or items that need separating
Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
Material specially treated with water-repellent finish

When we decided to go away for the weekend I decided to pack her up to see what could really fit in it. I am an over packer so I put the AirBus Weekender to the test.

A very LARGE main compartment. I fit all my clothes in here for at least a week.
I packed 3 pairs of pants, 3 dresses, 6 tops, socks and undergarments. All my toiletries (which is 3 separate bags) 3 pairs of shoes and a whack load of miscellaneous items to fill the pouches. I also brought with me my Kobo and camera. Everything fit!

I really enjoyed being able to hold the bag with it's 2 handles OR wear it like a duffel bag with the padded shoulder strap. Even full, it wasn't uncomfortable to carry.

You can either use the handles or the removable shoulder strap for carrying.
Some of the neat features:

The hidden water bottle holder. I thought this was FABULOUS! It closes up with a magnet and doesn't impede with the style of the bag.

Water bottle holder - tucks away nice and neat when not in use.
The ventilated shoe pocket. Now I didn't use this - but if I were to use this bag for the gym, I would definitely use it. Great thinking on their part.

A place to put your stinky shoes!

The Key Fob: I am always losing my keys in my bags. I know they are there, but they get tossed somewhere and then I cannot find them with ease. With the detachable Key Fob, I could keep my keys within reach and I wouldn't have to search all through the bag to find the darn things.

Large zippered front pocket. Perfect for storing keys, and passport.

I am IN LOVE with my AirBus Weekender. It is a great bag for weekend trips or longer as I've been away for over a week! The bag itself is quality. The fabric is sturdy, yet fashionable. Plus it comes in some awesome colors. I also really liked the wipe able bottom. I wasn't worried about dirtying the bottom of it, if I had to put it on the ground.

Fully loaded.

If you are looking for a weekend bag (or even a diaper bag for multiples) this is the bag for you. It has so much room, and extra pockets that it's bound to work for everyone. It retails for $123.00 which I think is a great price for a bag that you will use over and over again.

Be sure to check Lug out. They have a wide variety of travel bags and accessories. They all come in fun colors and will have something for you.

Thank you Lug for allowing me to review a great bag. I can see this bag going on many trips with me.

Much love
xoxo

Photobucket

Please note that I was sent the above mentioned product free of charge to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions are strictly my own and may differ from others. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very roomy bag! The pink colour adds a nice pop of colour too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an AMAZING bag! It has SO much room and the extra little hidden features are awesome! I have it packed for my hospital bag!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!