Tuesday, August 28, 2012

EXTRA EXTRA PROUD MUMMY MOMENT!!

HE PEED ON THE POTTY!! 

James went up to Chris - punched the front of his diaper and said "I pee!" Chris thought he had already peed in his diaper (which he did) but then James walked over to his potty and sat down. Chris went racing over to take his diaper off - James then sat down.

I for sure thought that he would get right back up but he didn't, he just sat there. He asked for something to drink and his coloring book. We left him to be and then he called us back. He was looking at me with that deer caught in the headlights look - so I asked "Are you going pee pee??" he replied with "YES!!!"

Chris confirmed that YES indeed James peed on his potty. We started to cheers and clap and I cried!! Silly hormones!

James was so excited!!!

He got to chose a new car for his special bag - and then him and daddy went to flush the pee away! While Chris grabbed the insert he spilled it everywhere!! We all had a good laugh!

Oh my - my little boy is growing up! I have never been more proud!

So let's see what tomorrow brings - no diapers tomorrow  - Just undies! Wish us luck!

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!