Thursday, August 30, 2012

What I was up to today!

Today I made my boys new blankets!!

I wanted to make Graham his crib bedding - well a crib blanket and some matching throw pillows to have around the room. But then I thought, well since I am going to make him one I HAVE to make Jimbo one too - just not a small one... a nice BIG one that he can snuggle with.

I went to the fabric store yesterday and spend some moola on a couple different color minky fabrics as well as a Cars fabric for James.

Here is what I created!

Graham's blanket - Owl fabric is from Ikea

Jimbo's! 

I still am wanting to make pillow covers for some cheap pillow inserts I bought for Graham's room and I want to make James a new pillow case. But I think I will slow down a bit - I don't want to have to go back to the store to buy MORE fabric to make a blanket for me....well..... I do but not right now!

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!