Friday, August 17, 2012

Funny Friday

We've been experiencing some HOT days here in Vancouver, and I must say - I ain't liking it. My feet swell, I can't get comfy, naps don't exist for me as I have a space heater in my uterus! I asked Chris to go and pick up a fan from Superstore a few days ago - they were on sale for $20.00 each so I thought - Pick up two and we can have them around the house.

Well, he came to pick me up from work on Wednesday and only had one box with him. I asked what he bought and he replied with "A fan?!" Ugh... Yes I can see that silly but why only one??

"Well this is all they had..and check it out. It's got a remote!!" Now he said the last part with enthusiasm. Like he was SUPER excited that it had a remote. My goodness.. it's a fan for crying out loud. He paid WAY to much for it but I wasn't about to burst his bubble.

We got it home and he needed to put it together. The one good thing about it is that it's black. It matches the rest of the house. But that's about it... OH and it works. As he was putting it together, he was complaining that he had to put together yet another item for the house. (We've bought quite a few new items for the house that needed assembly) After it was put together he informed me that we could put it on a timer - why you would need this - I do not know - but he was thrilled that he could do it.

So, needless to say I'm glad we have a fan, but I'm not SUPER excited about it. It's a fan. It's meant to circulate air, I don't care that it's got some nifty bells and whistles... but I guess that's a guy thing eh?? Or maybe it's just pregnancy hormones.



Happy Friday!
Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!