Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Two years - a Not so Wordless Wednesday

Today my baby turns two! I cannot believe how fast the last year has gone. He really isn't my baby anymore.

James,

You are the most amazing person I have ever met. Your smile lightens up my day and chases away all the dark clouds. I look at you, and feel so blessed that you are mine. Your personality is like no other. Always smiling, laughing..and up to no good! You are determined, stubborn, loving and caring. Your infectious laughter when I do something funny, brings a smile to my face. You love to play and joke around. So bright and very curious.

I cannot imagine my life without you. There are no words to tell you just how much I love you. The love I have for you is unlike any other. My heart swells when you say "Mama" or when you sneak a kiss on my cheek. Each day you grow more and more and I'm so lucky to see you develop and learn each day. I am so proud to be your mum.

James, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You are my sunshine, my light, my life and my heart.

Happy Birthday James. Mummy loves you more than you will ever know.

My sweet baby boy... today you turn two. I am excited to see what the next year has in store for us.


Much love

xoxo

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!