Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just one of those days

I feel so..off today. I'm exhausted and cranky. I thought maybe..just maybe it was cause we hit the jackpot and we conceived (The doctor said it was totally fine to start again right away) but I took a test today and it was negative, so that's not it. Now I'm just waiting for AF to show up... Kind of hoping she does.. then I know we are back on track.


My mood could also be because I've been staying up till god awful hours reading.. then I drag my but into bed only to be woken by J. He has been sleeping with us..every night. Which is odd, cause when he was a baby, he never liked the whole co-sleeping thing...which I was fine with. But now he wants to sleep with us. I don't mind. I really do love his cuddles and I love waking up in the morning to see his angelic face. BUT he's a bed hog.. and likes to roll around and it takes him FOREVER to fall back asleep.

I've been in a dead sleep and then all of a sudden I'm wide awake and J is poking me in the eye.. "MAMA!! DADA!!! ME!" Then we both get kisses and he falls asleep. Only to wake 4 hours later. I guess we will just have to get use to it. We do put him to bed in his own bed, but then we comes into our room... Like I said, I don't mind - I just wish he would fall back asleep rather than playing for an hour or so. Anyways, I'm hoping I can get out of this funk soon... we have a party to throw for my not so little man!!

Thanks for letting me rant!

p.s. - fingers crossed that we get our BFP soon. I miss being pregnant. 

Much love
xoxox

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!