Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Update

So sad to see the weekend come to an end... HA! Just kidding!

This weekend was filled with a lot to do. On Friday the whole family just stayed in. We had chili for dinner and just relaxed. I said a little prayer to Mother Nature because we had a family photo shoot the next day and the weather wasn't looking too kind.

C and I again stayed up late...AGAIN (He was playing video games and I was reading) Not really thinking that we had to be up and out in Ladner by 11:30. J woke up at 1:00am and didn't want to go back to sleep. I tried to bring him to be with me BUT once we got into bed he just shouted and yelled NO! So C took him back to his bed and he fell back asleep.

Silly me, I forgot to set my alarm. I hate.. and I mean really HATE being rushed. I would have been up at 7:30am to have a shower and get ready but..oopsi... J woke us up at 9:30. Oy!

So we rushed to get ready for out shoot. I looked outside and thankfully it was not raining. Yay! We met with Mrs.Jay...She has done out family photo's since J was 6 months. I love her work and she's just a lot of fun to shoot with. Plus she can make J laugh so we always get some good shots.

We decided to go to a little nature trail by the water. It was mucky and cold but it was a perfect spot to shoot. J wasn't really into at first but he soon turned on his charm and Jay got some great photos. We got some of the whole family, some of just J, J and Chris, J and me etc. Then she took some of just C and I.

I cannot wait to see what she captured. I am always so amazed at the special moments she gets. I will share once I receive my CD!

Today was a relaxing Sunday. I knew the 49er's were playing today so I had to put on my game face and cheer my little heart out for C's team. Sadly they lost. That's all I have to say about that. Hehe

I made my first batch of Beef  Bourguignon and Graham Wafer pie. MMMMmmm DELISH!

That pretty much sums up my weekend. Looking forward to the new week... there even might be some baby making..wink wink

Have a great week! I will have a new review up.. and possibly a giveaway.

Much love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!