Thursday, January 19, 2012

A New Year, A New Me - Going Green - My first blog event!

Ok, I have decided to organize my very first blog event! I was thinking I would run it mid February and depending on how many products I have, run it for a week. But that all depends on product reviews.

So now I am on the search for some awesome companies to work with.

I do have some products lined up already:

Blossom Pads (Mama Cloth) + there will be a giveaway as well.
MomsCrafts4U (Mama Cloth)
Homestead Emporium (Mama Cloth)
Randumosity (Mama Cloth)
Lunapads (Mama Cloth)
Cuppow - This one I am so so excited about.
Green Bumkins (Cloth Snack Bags)
Sling Sisters Wet Bag
Natures Natural Solutions (Lotion & Lip Balm) + a Giveaway
Rockin' Green

I was hoping to make it more 'Green' - household products, mama products etc. SO if you have any suggestions please email me at thegreatmumadventure@gmail.com - If a company you suggests comes aboard you will get 5 extra entries into any of the giveaways.

I now have to find someone to make me a blog even button.

Much love
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!