I'm never one to keep my resolutions but this year... things will be different!
My 2012 Resolutions:
* Get my drivers License - This is number #1. This year I will be driving.
* Read AT LEAST 20 new books - At the moment I am reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
* Organize our house - This is a biggie for C. We have moved quite a few times since moving in with each other almost 4 years ago. We have moved boxes that have not been open since that time. So we want to de-clutter, organize and donate as much stuff as possible.
* Buy a home - C will be finishing his apprenticeship this year, and we will be able to afford to purchase our very own home.
* Grow the blog - J will be out of diapers soon, and I am thinking it's time to find another 'hobby' to obsess about. I'm really hoping to find some awesome companies to work with.
* Get active & eat healthier - Ugh, I am soo not a gym person. I hate that, but I would like to get back in shape. It's not about losing weight for me, it's more of a toning that needs to be done. But If we were to get preggo's I would like to stay fit.
That's what I've got. let's hope I can get through at least 3 of these. Ha!
Do you have any resolutions for 2012??