Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Motivation...I don't got that!

Motivation... 'The general desire or willingness of someone to do something'.

Yeah - I don't have that!

I told myself at the beginning of the year - It's times to get in shape. Not back in shape because I have never been 'in shape' but I wanted to tone up and get healthy. I bought the 30 Day Shred and again told myself - 6 days a week! I will do this everyday except for Sunday. WHAT A JOKE!

I have maybe worked out...4 times? I bought the damn thing in February. I came to the realization that I'm just not motivated yet.

I tried working out in the evening - but after the boys are in bed I don't want to work out. I want to sit down with Chris and indulge in a glass or two of wine. I have tried getting up before the boys get up - but as soon as I leave the bed, Graham is up searching for his next meal.

So I decided I would get the boys situated in the morning and then do it - Well, James doesn't like me working out - "MUMMY STOP! NO JACKS!"

I feel so bad when I say I'm going to do it - then don't. I feel even worse when I don't work out all week. But I always feel so awesome after I have done my little 20 minute DVD,

Today is Tuesday - and I didn't work out yesterday - and I am sitting here blogging rather than doing the damn workout now.... Maybe I will do it tomorrow......... poo.

Much love
xoxo
PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

  1. I hate working out, so I walk. Rain or shine, boys in the double stroller when they were little, now the big one rides his bike and the little one is in the mountain buggy, and we walk and walk. According to my fitness instructor friend, it's actually the best way to lose baby weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say walk too! Just put Graham on and get James in the stroller and just go. We walk to get veggies, or the park or just to walk. It's not to hard and works well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you know what I'm gonna say ;) Braden loved it when I worked out! I always did it during Ethan's naps and we would do our "exercising" together. It is a very good example to set for James...even if he doesn't like it! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could ever get Graham to nap on his own I think I would be golden - even if James doesn't like it. He gets into it too - but Graham doesn't nap so I have to work around that! James doesn't like the rain (just the puddles after) so walking when it's raining won't do - but sunny days and NON rainy days we get out as much as possible!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!