Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Motivation...I don't got that!

Motivation... 'The general desire or willingness of someone to do something'.

Yeah - I don't have that!

I told myself at the beginning of the year - It's times to get in shape. Not back in shape because I have never been 'in shape' but I wanted to tone up and get healthy. I bought the 30 Day Shred and again told myself - 6 days a week! I will do this everyday except for Sunday. WHAT A JOKE!

I have maybe worked out...4 times? I bought the damn thing in February. I came to the realization that I'm just not motivated yet.

I tried working out in the evening - but after the boys are in bed I don't want to work out. I want to sit down with Chris and indulge in a glass or two of wine. I have tried getting up before the boys get up - but as soon as I leave the bed, Graham is up searching for his next meal.

So I decided I would get the boys situated in the morning and then do it - Well, James doesn't like me working out - "MUMMY STOP! NO JACKS!"

I feel so bad when I say I'm going to do it - then don't. I feel even worse when I don't work out all week. But I always feel so awesome after I have done my little 20 minute DVD,

Today is Tuesday - and I didn't work out yesterday - and I am sitting here blogging rather than doing the damn workout now.... Maybe I will do it tomorrow......... poo.

Much love
xoxo
PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory