Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2 - Favorite Holiday Movie #ACHDecember


Day 2
 
My ALL TIME favorite 'Holiday' movie is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
 

I could watch this movie, over and over again. I laugh just as hard as I did when I first watched it. The photo below is probably one of my favorite parts of the whole movie. Can you quote this still? 
"Sh*tter was full" - BEST LINE EVER!
 
Like I said this is by far my favorite holiday movie. I do love others but this one just makes me laugh. If you haven't linked up yet - head on over to A Content Housewife's blog and do so!  Check out my day one here.
 
Do you have a favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
 
Much love
xoxo

Photobucket Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!