Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Photo a Day Challenge

Well HELLO DECEMBER!
 
 
I've never done a photo-a-day challenge before so I thought this would be a great way to start! Lianne over at A Content Housewife has created a guide for a December Photo-a-Day challenge! You can link up over on her blog! Use hashtag #ACHDecember if you want to use Instagram! Follow me! I'll follow back!
 
Day 1 - December 1, 2012: Your view today
 
Graham has come down with a cold - He is very congested and I am having one heck of a time with it. He's having trouble nursing and for the life of me I cannot get any snot out! Sorry I know that's gross, but I feel so bad for my little guy. One month earth side and he's SICK! BLAH!
 
I have a plethora of remedies that don't seem to be working! I've tried hot steam baths, which help a little in the morning, saline spray, snot sucker etc etc! Even breast milk!  I know it will run its course, but as a Mum, you just want them to feel better.
 
 
 
Check back tomorrow for Day 2!
 
Much love & Happy December 1st!
xoxo




Photobucket
Like what you see?? Please take a moment to vote! THANK YOU! xo

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up and participating!!! I do hope your little one is feeling better!! I know what it's like to have a sick baby :(

    Wishing you the merriest Christmas season,
    xxo-lianne @a content housewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor boy! It's so hard when your babies are sick. :( Hopefully he's feeling better SOON!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!