Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Ahh, Christmas has come and gone - for another 365 days! I LOVE Christmas, but I find it stressful and I am always happy the day of and glad when it is all over!

Here are some shots from first Christmas as a family of four. Of course the boys were spoiled (as was I) but all in all it was a GREAT Christmas. We have a lot to be thankful for!

Christmas Eve get together.

My boys on Christmas morning

James' new Cars 2 DVD! He is in LOVE

His new robe from his Aunty Sam

Graham with his stocking full of rattles

James' loot - minus his new "Fire Tuk"


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families!

Much love
xoxo


PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family amd God has blessed you in 2012! I pray it continues for 2013 and I cant wait to read about your adventures with two boys!! From one boy mom to another I wish you all the luck in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham looks so big! He's such a cute baby and you can definitely tell that they're brothers!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!