Saturday, December 15, 2012

A year gone by

A year... 365 days, 52 weeks - time to reflect.

"Just a gestational sac" - I froze. There should be something there. A heartbeat, a baby... SOMETHING....

Today is a tough day for us. As some of you may know, before we found out about Graham I had lost a previous baby at 6 weeks 6 days gestation. It was heartbreaking, and I felt broken. I never thought it would happen to me. But it did.

Today I celebrate our lost baby - even though I never got to hold him, or kiss him - I will remember this day every year.

Happy Birthday little one. You are missed greatly and loved forever.

Love Mum
xoxo



Photobucket

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!