Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wordless Wednesday...sort of.

Chris and I have a BIG problem with the amount of James' toys. While, I want him to be able to play with different ones, there comes a time where enough is enough.

After we moved, A LOT of his toys never made it out of their box. We decided to keep most of them in a box in his closet. There was just too much... Well... the sneaky little boy found the box and has started to pull them out.

We, I mean I bought him a Circus Tent thing from Ikea and we have been storing toys in there after he goes to bed. But again, there is so much that we needed something more. I have been looking for one of those toy bin storage thingies... you know what I'm talking about right?? Well, I didn't want to spend a pretty penny on it, but knew we needed to do something... So today while I was out looking for James' Halloween costume (and trying to induce labor) I found this!



This bad boy has 8 small bins and 4 large ones! I found it on sale for $40.00!! Chris and I put a lot of his other toys away and just have out the ones that we know he plays with on a regular basis... and there is still room!!

I am so so so happy with this purchase. Now, it's time to teach him to put his toys away.... Wish us luck!

P.s. Midwife appointment/ 39 week update to follow.

Much love
xoxo
 Photobucket Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!