Monday, October 8, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 - and a little flash back

I had big hopes of taking a bunch of photos yesterday, but of course you get to visiting, and talking etc and I didn't get much. Plus the ones that I did get - were terrible. I need to learn how to use my camera on the manual mode!

Dinner was great - and I stuffed my face!

Here are a few photos from last night.

Jimbo's Uncle Bob got him a new toy! HE IS IN LOVE! This thing is amazing. It flips and goes off road, it's crazy neat.

Our sky from Sunday night





Another amazing Thanksgiving, spent with family and friends. Jimmy and I after his bath and dessert went to bed - I was exhausted and he was sleeping in his big boy bed at Nana and Papa's for the first time. My little baby boy is growing up so fast! 

Until next year! I am so very thankful for all my family, my husband and my children!

Here is James at 10 months! Thanksgiving 2010 - spent with his Baba and Guido!

Much love

xoxo













Photobucket Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!