Friday, November 30, 2012

Rainy Day Play

With the craptastic weather approaching - and with having a newborn who wants to be held all the time I needed to find some activities for James. My mother in law has been great for taking him to his play group, which he loves, but there are days when we can't play outside or I can't take him.


I decided I would make him a felt play board with shapes ect. I went to Wal Mart and had a hay day! I bought a bunch of different color felt, pom poms, some glue and glitter glue (so far!)  


I love glitter glue! You can do so much with it! We have decorated some plain Christmas bulbs already. James LOVES it




I cut up triangles, circles, squares, rectangles etc for him. He seemed to really like it. I also bought colored Pom Poms and he likes those the best. He likes to count them, sort them into colors and use them with his dump trucks!


I really love that the felt sticks to other felt. No glue needed! He can create a picture then create another one!


He loves the PomPoms - who knew?! I bought a pack of 100 - and have some crafts in mind for Christmas! I also think they are great for learning colors, and counting - which he does!

'Dump Truck Mummy - dirt!"

So many great things you can do with felt

CHEESE
Photobucket
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!