Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feeling Neglected??

I'm so sorry - I have totally neglected the blog for a week! We went on a little family road trip for Family Day and I just wanted to spend time with my Mum and Dad. The boys did so well on the drive up. We were worried about Graham as he is NOT a car seat lover - James was a peach. He has always been a great traveler.

We didn't do a whole lot - just visited with my parents and also my Grandma and Grandpa.

I promise I will have some new reviews and also some giveaways up soon.

Graham is hitting milestones (rolling from front to back, he found his feet) and sleep hours are far and few between right now.

I do have some reviews coming up - Quadra Island Soap - also I will be doing the 30 Day Shred and will be tracking my progression! Also have a giveaway coming up as well - but I don't want to spoil it!

I PROMISE I will get back into the groove soon! Thanks for sticking by - hoping within the next couple of weeks I will get back on track!

Much love
xoxo



Photobucket
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!