Thursday, August 18, 2011

19 months

James, Jimmy, Jimbo...

Oh, I don't even know where to begin!! It's kind of hard to believe that you are 19 months.. I know I always say that, but with each and every passing month, I watch a little boy transition from infancy to toddler-hood and I all I can do is sit back and watch. You amaze me every single day.

We took you to get your 18 month shots yesterday (sorry about that bud. We do feel really bad, but it's for your own good!) They weighed you and measured you. At 19 months you are 30lbs and 32 inches tall! When we went in for your 12 month shots, you weighed in at 23lbs and were 30.25 inches tall!! You gained 7 lbs!! After your shots, we all went out to dinner. you devoured your pasta, which is nothing new. hehe. Then you were sneaking fries from my plate. Your such a great eater!! After your bath, you went down to bed with no problems, but i guess your little arm hurt, cause we got to cuddle most of the night. I'm not going to complain about the lack of sleep, Mummy doesn't get as much cuddle time anymore. So I'll take what I can get!

You've cut two more teeth. These ones are coming in very slow, but you don't seem to mind. We are still using your Baltic Amber teething necklace from IBF. By now I would have guessed that you would be attempting to take it off but you haven't. Thank you for that.


You have been trying to communicate more with us. I LOVE that you say "Mama" so clearly now. I makes me so happy inside. You have learned four new words recently; CAR - which sounds like "Caar" with a slight accent. And "Momo" which is Elmo. "Buh bye" is another one. You love to wave at everyone and everything. And "Hi!" You are such a smart little boy.


You have no idea how much mummy and daddy love you. The amount of joy you bring us is incredible. I never knew there was a love like this.


I am looking forward to the coming months my son. We have so much fun together, and I am so glad I get to spend our days, together.


I love you so much sweetheart. You make me smile everyday. Thank you for that.


Love

Mummy



6 comments:

  1. That was my favorite age! So fun and so much excitement.
    Come on over and link this up at Growing up Gardner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the Kidding Around Friday, our sons are just 3ish weeks apart! Come on over and take a look at my blog, follow only if you like :)

    Nurse Loves Farmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, new follower from the hop. Love your site. Please stop by http://thespringmount6pack.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your site! I am a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop. Please stop by my site at http://psbeautyblog.blogspot.com and follow me back on Google Friend Connect and Networked Blogs. I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm loving your blog, and your son is so cute! New follower :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet post, my babies are now 4 and 5. Time does fly so fast. I am following you back on here and FB too. Have a wonderful weekend with your cute little man.

    Sonya

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!