Tuesday, May 1, 2012

He did it!

AHH! I am so beyond proud of my husband!

On Friday, he wrote his IP exam to become a Red Seal Tradesman. We haven't got his mark back yet but he feels confident to say that he passed!! He is now a Journeyman! ..::UPDATE::.. He got his mark today - 77% - PASS!

This is something he has been working towards for sometime and he is finally done. He still cannot believe that he is done. I'm just so proud of him.

So that's my Tuesday post... I have a bunch of stuff to write about. Our 5 day trip to see my parents, the wedding we will be attending on Saturday and a review on a Milan Maternity dress. Also have a 15 week update post to write tomorrow... but it will be later as we have some running around to do. J is going to get his first professional haircut tomorrow.. he's in desperate need!

Happy Tuesday!

Much love
xoxo
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!