Saturday, May 26, 2012

18 weeks and some

"Are you sure you're only 18 weeks?" - this the statement I get A LOT! Yes, I am only 18 weeks (and 3 days, but who is counting?) I don't even think I am that big - but anyway!

We are creeping up on 20 weeks, which I am so freaking excited about! Hitting that mark will just make me feel better. I don't know why, but I am looking forward to it.

I have finally gained back weight! YIPPEE! I think I am at 159lbs which is a 4 lbs gain. I could eat anything - at any time EXCEPT for peas. I still cannot stand those suckers!

I am still craving ice tea and lemonade as well as Orange Julius. Anything semi frozen or SUPER cold. Mmmm mmm mmm!

I am in the planning stages for our Gender Reveal party on June 9th. We find out June 8th (Which I have said, about a zillion times by now) I will be doing cupcakes, filled with the corresponding gender color (vanilla pudding with dye) and for the food, we will be doing a BBQ. I want to do mini sliders and mini hot dogs and what not. Everything little! Everyone is getting together for this! I can't wait!

I have been experiencing sciatica pain, as well as round ligament pain. There are days where I can barely walk and others that I feel fine. I never experienced this with James, so it's new to me and really scared the crap out of me. I will be talking to my midwife at my next appointment to see what there is I can do.

So other than that - and maybe my clothes not fitting very well any more - I am feeling and doing great! I went out today and bought a couple new cotton dresses. I have a very strong feeling that I will be living in them for the next few months. I actually have to go back to get a couple more. They are HEAVEN!!

18 weeks 3 days. 
Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!