Monday, May 14, 2012

Fun on his bike

During our annual Spring clean up, my MIL found a trike on the side of the road for pick up. It was missing a seat but my FIL said that wasn't and issue - he could fix it.

Well, he did fix it for James - he made a brand spankin' new seat. James LOVES his trike. I mean like LOVES LOVES it. When we stay overnight there, the first thing he wants to do in the morning is go outside to ride it down the driveway.

He didn't like his helmet at first but after I said that he wasn't allowed to ride it without it on he fully agreed and puts it on himself.

Here are some photos from Mother's day - we spent most of the day outside as it was a GORGEOUS day out!

P.s. I will be doing another post about my midwife appointment today after!






Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!