Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday's Words

I don't have a photo for Wordless Wednesday today so I thought I would do something different. I haven't done an update on James' vocabulary in sometime so here it is!

First off I want to say that it seems like his words went from non existent to BAM THERE!

Mom/Mommy
Dad/Daddy
Sammi (His Aunt)
Tana (his Aunt)
Nana
Papa
Ana (Grandma)
Jock (Grandpa)
Baba (G-Grams)
Dido (G-Gpas)
Bob
Matt
Oh No!
Eww
Moon
Starts
Cow
Horsey
Dog
Plane
Open
Up/Down
Teeth
Head/Nose/ear/eye/knee/foot/hand
book
hat
shoes
one/two/three/four
No/Yes
pee/poo
hi/bye
baby
car
go/stop
please/thank you (tu-tu!)
Pizza
Uh oh
apple
pear
banana
milk
red/yellow/green (geen)/ purple/ blue
shirt
socks
cookie
Big
HEP! (Help)
Chip
sorry
water
bath
shower
sit
sip
Bird
what
My Turn!
Okay
diaper
pants

He knows almost all the letter of the Alphabet - k, q, w we are still working on.

He is also starting to put words together in sentences - We will be getting ready to go outside and he will come up and say "Mom - shoes on peas! At first I just looked at him with a HUGE grin on my face! "Ok shoes on!

He also knows most of the Sesame Street friends - Elmo (Momo), Cooka (Cookie Monster) Abby, Burt, Ernie, Big Bird, as well as Choo Choo (Thomas the train and friends lol)

I will continue to update this post - it's very hard to think of all the words off the top of my head!

I am such a proud mommy!


Much love
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!