Saturday, May 25, 2013

Date Night!

Last night was my first big night out sans the children. I was so so so nervous about leaving Graham, but knew he was in good hands with my Mother in Law. I have been working hard to pump and freeze as much milk as possible so I was able to go out.

So what did we do??

We saw MUMFORD & SONS!

I posted about a month ago about getting Chris and I tickets to the Mumford & Sons Gentlemen of the Road show in Holland Park. I was so stoked about getting them. I then found out that my sister and her boyfriend also got tickets; so they were going to join us!

The last concert I went to was Britteny Spears. I was fifteen years old... yeah... its been awhile.

The show was an outside venue (rain or shine) and thank the weather gods it was SUNNY! We chowed down on some hot dogs and mini doughnuts, the others went to the beer gardens and we then found our spot to sit. For the time being.





Mystery Jets opened the show and rocked it. Michael Kiwanuka, was second to hit the stage and I kinda fell in love. He was simply amazing.

8:00pm came around and Mumford & Sons hit the stage. Everyone went crazy!!

CRAZY!

For two hours straight, they played song and after song, and everyone was having a great time. We were *excuse my language* balls deep into the crowd. We were quite far away, but I didn't care. I just wanted to hear them play. They were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING live! I don't know how else to say it. They blew my socks off.

There were close to 25,000 fans that attended. The largest crowd to date. I found Chris (he left part way through to get something to drink and I never found him again) He surprised me with a souvenir. A Mumford & Sons sweatshirt! I love it.

The show was done by 10:00pm, and we were all home by 10:30pm. My boobs were going to burst. I HAD to get home to Graham. *HUGE THANK YOU TO MY YOUNGER SISTER FOR PICKING US UP!! LOVE YOU*

From start to end, it was simply... amazing. Totally enjoyed myself. Date night was a HUGE success.

Happy Saturday!

Much love
xoxo


PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!