Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Ideas from Zazzle

Mother's Day: Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers and motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. (Wikipedia)
 

I am the worst Mother's Day shopper EVER! Growing up, my Mum never wanted much. Us girls would bring home art projects for her, or cards etc. Usually on Mother's Day I would get up and make breakfast and start the coffee for her. My Dad would get her a little gift and we would spend the day together, and then have dinner. That's all she ever wanted. Was for all of us to be together - and get along!

When I celebrated my first Mother's Day back in 2010 - I wanted just that. A day spent with my family celebrating us Mums.

This year Chris asked if there was anything in particular I wanted for Mother's Day. I just looked at him and said "You know me - I have no idea what I actually want but have a thousand of ideas!" (When someone asks me what I would like as a gift - I ramble off a bunch of stuff but can never really make up my mind) 

So when I received an email from Zazzle asking if I would like to review one of their Mother's Day gift ideas, I happily agreed!



About Zazzle:

Zazzle is the world's leading platform for quality custom products. Zazzle's proprietary technology enables individuals, professional artists, and major brands, including Disney and Hallmark, to create and offer billions of unique products for customers worldwide. Zazzle's rapidly expanding product base covers every topic imaginable and includes t-shirts, business cards, invitations, in addition to a variety of custom gifts. Upon creation, products are instantly and accurately visualized on the site and offered in the Zazzle marketplace. When ordered, each product is made on-demand, typically within 24 hours. Launched in 2005 and based in Redwood City, California, Zazzle's vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world's imagination.


They have 1000's of gift ideas that can be personalized for anyone and everyone!

Zazzle offers a wide variety of gifts - T-Shirts, Postage, Cards, Mugs, Calendars, Business Cards, Ked's Shoes, Aprons, Bags, Bumper Stickers, Buttons, Embroidery, Hats, Keychains, Magnets, Mousepads, Photo Sculptures, Postcards, Posters, Skateboards, Stickers, pet clothing and Ties!

I decided on a coffee mug - as I am a big coffee and tea drinker. I won't giveaway which design I picked as I will be doing a full review once I receive my item. I can and will say - that their customer service is great thus far - and my order was made quick and shipped promptly.

Visit Zazzle and check out all they have to offer. Right now they have a Mother's Day promo going on: http://www.zazzle.ca/mothers+day+gifts
 
 
Happy Shopping!

PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Please note I was not compensated to write this sponsor highlight. I will however receive free product to facilitate a review. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and may differ from others. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!