Friday, April 26, 2013

Well, now that thats over with....

I can get back to blogging!

I've been MIA for a bit - I'm sorry. I've been working on posts, but just haven't posted them yet. I have a new diaper review ready to be shared. I also have a Raincoast Baby review as well.

I'm ashamed about WHY I have been MIA - so I will share... but you have to promise not to laugh!

First off - daily life has become hectic. James has Preschool Tuesday/Thursday, so while he is there I come home to get stuff cleaned - laundry etc. We've had some AWESOME weather here in BC so we have been spending a lot of time outside... once the boys are in bed Chris and I have been catching up on all five seasons of Sons of Anarchy. I know, I know - I  could have been writing a boat load of posts, but SOA is addicting! We are now finished till the Fall - so that means more nighttime blogging!

We are going away this weekend to visit my parents - so I will be bringing my netbook to try and get some blogging done. I need to get Graham's 6 month post ready to go, also my cousin is due at anytime with her first baby. I am REALLY hoping its not this weekend as I want to be there, so if babe decides to come early I will need to rush home.

I also have some Mother's Day gift guide posts in the works. Just waiting to hear back from a few people and then I will get on it!

Lots of fun stuff is on it's way!

Happy Friday - I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Much love
xoxo
PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory