Friday, September 23, 2011

Not one to judge, but....

I am not one of those people who like to judge others... especially when it comes to parenting.... everyone has their own ways of doing things. But that doesn't mean I won't disagree with a parent on their 'parenting' skills.

Yesterday, I encountered a mother, with her infant (I'd say about 3 months MAX) The little girl was crying and mom grabbed a bottle. No biggie about the bottle. You have to feed your babe one way or another. Whether that be boobies or formula or boobie milk in a bottle.. I don't care.. but I DO care when I see a bottle with APPLE juice in it. Now I'm not speculating on the contents as I overheard her say, "here ya go. A baba of appies"

Seriously?? Apple juice?? The little babe started gulping it down...

I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with that in any way shape or form.. little tummies can't handle that.. and apple juice is the WORST juice you can give a child.

Anyways... I don't really know where to go with this, I just ....ugh... I'm not saying this women is a bad mother or anything but c'mon... use your damn head.