Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mood Swing Mama!

WATCH OUT! If you get in my way you just may get an ear full from me. Please don't take it personally. I don't know what's coming over me.. and I feel like I could rip any ones head off at the drop of a hat! I hate being short with anyone.. especially J and C. I get mad then break down and cry..

hopefully I will have my answer why I am like this.. fingers crossed!

On another note, we are going to go see a new family doctor today. I have had the same doctor forever but C didn't, so we are going to meet a new one. Hope he's nice..

That's that hehe

Much love

2 comments:

  1. Boy do I know that feeling. Hopefully it passes for you and you new dr is awesome. I am a new follower from the soleil selene bloghop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower form the blog hop on Soleil Selene! I hope the new doc turns out to be great!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!