Thursday, September 22, 2011

Learning at his own pace

C called me last night at work to tell me that J was walking around the house saying "no no"

"He's saying it clear as day! No No!" Al I could do was chuckle. I knew this day would come.

Now everything is 'NO' I'm ok with that. At least it's a new word for him. We still only hear babble from him. But he's learning at his own pace.


J's words:

Mama
Dada
Baba
Nana
Papa
Bobo (Elbow)
Momo (Elmo)
Bye
Hi
Nono
Carcar (Car)
..::Edit::..
Baby
Mnana (banana)


May not seem like much, but he's getting the hand of it. His babbles seem like he's actually talking to us. Telling us a story. I'm sure one morning I will wake up and he's be having an actual conversation!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how they say the word twice? Braden does the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!