Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hoping this is my month!!

"Are you  excited?" C asked -- "What do you mean by excited?" "Well, I mean are you excited to see if we're pregnant this month? Cause I am. I'm really excited about it. I can't wait to get the call saying 'I'M PREGNANT!"

"Yes, I am very excited, but scared sh**less at the same time"

-------------------------------------
So last month was a write off... I was four days late and had high hopes that we were pregnant, but AF decided to come the next day. I was upset, but I knew that there was this month..or maybe the next month too!

I blew through 8..yes count them 8 preggy tests last month. Sad I know. But I wanted to make sure that I wasn't..or was... but in the end I wasn't. So I had to wait patiently for AF to come and go.

We are both very excited to see what happens this month. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I'm not leaving any holes either (ie: I'm on it... er.. not literally.. but kind of. TMI??)

We aren't tracking my ovulation or anything, well I can say that I'm kind of tracking my cycles. But it's really just for me. I didn't want to make C feel like a stud service, so all the nitty gritty stuff I'm dealing with on my own. I want this to be fun for the both of us. But we are gettin er' done. HAHAHA! Too much info??

I'm sorry if some of this is a little personal, if you don't approve then don't read it. I just want to write about it. :P 

So anyways that's where we stand on this particular issue... here's hoping that I get my BFP this month


Much love
  

3 comments:

  1. yay! Congrats on being ready to expand your family! Its exciting and scary but so worth it! Good luck and looking forward to hearing the big announcement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J. We are very excited to expand! In more ways than one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA i had to come read this after our PM conversation... at least you aren't describing WHERE you're "on it" LOL ok enough enough i'm done...
    kari ;)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!