Monday, September 26, 2011

Lack of sleep...

What a weekend that was!!! I worked 5 days in a row. Something I have not done in well over 2 years!

It's a lot harder to do when you have a 20 month old toddler running around and then you have to go to work till 9:30 ish. Blah! I'm so tired and well exhausted!

I have not been sleeping well, and it's making me a little crazy... and emotional. I'm really hoping that the mood swings are due to a hormonal change.... but I can't be certain yet.. anyways... I only work 2 days this week I hope...I could really use a weekend off!

Much love

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Leasha! I'm a new follower coming from Soleil Selene. I love your mini rant about the momma feeding her little one apple juice in the bottle. It made me laugh and cringe at the same time. :) Looking forward to reading more of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!