Friday, October 28, 2011

No!

Have you ever had a day where you feel like your gunna just snap?? Well today was my 'bad' day...

J's new thing is, saying NO.. and it;s NO to everything... 'J, wanna have breakfast?' - 'NO' He ate so little for breakfast, and didn't drink his milk...

Ugh..today I got mad. I try very hard not to lose my temper but today I lost it. He smacked me in the face and that was it. I grabbed him, put him in his crib and yelled. Once I left his room I broke down and cried. I hate being mad..angry.. upset with him. He is my everything and I don't like to lose control....

After his 2 minute time out I went in to get him and there he was, jumping up and down saying "Mama" with his arms open. I saw the smile on his face and everything went back to being good (pardon the terrible English)

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow...

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!