Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sneezes, sniffles and germs OH MY!

I was wondering when the cold season was going to hit our family. Alas, it has arrived!

C woke up last week sneezing and coughing - but it seemed to go away just a few days after. Then it hit him again full force. Fever, runny nose, coughing etc etc. It was only a matter or time till J caught it and myself as well.

I woke up this morning with a slightly sore throat - I don't feel ill, but it usually takes me a few days before I'm down right sick. J on the other hand has a runny nose - and it won't stop! He sounds hoarse but isn't coughing. His temperature has slightly risen but I don't think he needs any Tylenol or anything. Then there is the sneezing. The poor boy is constantly sneezing.

I know he isn't feeling well because the first thing he did this morning was walked out of his bedroom to the couch, grabbed him pillow and blankie and sat himself there. Then rather than milk he asked for OJ.
This is the second time J has been sick in his life. The last time he got a swollen tear duct (yay for breastmilk - I cleared that up right quick!) so if it happens again..YAY for breastmilk. He gets super cuddly, which is fine by me - I don't mind extra snuggles.

I hate being sick - but i hate it even more when I see J sick. Breaks my heart.

Have a great week!

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!