Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Green Bumkin Snack Bag {Review}

A while back I won a $20.00 gift card to Green Bumkin's Etsy shop! I knew what I was going to spend it on! While Amy makes some awesome looking cloth diapers, I knew that I wanted to add to my cloth snack bag collection.

We have ditched the standard Ziplock plastic bags and have opted for cloth ones. While I still have some in the house (I use them for C to take to work) I use our cloth ones all the time!

I prefer the zippered bags over the Velcro ones ONLY because I feel they have a more secure closure. But I do have a Velcro set from another company and use them just as often.

Only 2 of the 4 bags I received. The others are in the wash

Why I like Green Bumkin:

Amy has a variety of fabric selections and she coordinates the zippers to the fabric (I love that)

She is CANADIAN!! Woo hoo for supporting a WAHM - who is Canadian (like me!)

Quality! The snack bags are made very very well. I've been using them for about a month and even after multiple washes they still look new and there are no loose threads or anything like that.

My only 'con' is the small snack bag is kinda small. If it was a tiny bit bigger it would be perfect BUT that's just me.

I use my snack bags everyday. I get compliments all the time, but I do get odd looks too... Don't ask why!

They wash well, dry fast and are great for lunches or to pack a snack in the diaper bag. I have put cheese in them, crackers, grapes etc. I even use one of the smaller snack bags as my wallet!



I really love these. They have saved us money already. Another small step towards a Greener Living!

If you would like to purchase your own Green Bumkin snack bags head on over to here Etsy store.

You can order a sandwich sized bag and a snack bag for around $12.00 CAN (Plus shipping) and you get to choose your fabrics. Great deal if you ask me!

Be sure to LIKE Amy on Facebook to get a 10% off coupon!

Much love
xoxo
 Photobucket
Please note that I won a gift certificate and used that to do this review. No monetary compensation was offered or taken. All opinions are strictly my own and may differ from others. Please if you have any questions or concerns email me. Prices are subject to change at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!