Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekend Plans

First off, I must say I am soo freaking happy it's Friday today. I feel like this week has gone on FOREVER! I'm so exhausted, and grumpy. I have to work tomorrow which is..poo..but it's ok.

I think today C and I are going to go and look for a new bed. I have had it with our old one. It squeaks, and it's super uncomfortable. It was given to us when we first moved out- so I think it's time to get a new one. Woohoo for that!

Tomorrow after work I think we are going out on a double date with our friends. It's been a while since we went out for dinner. So that should be nice. And on Sunday well.. I plan to do NOTHING!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I know that this mama needs some rest.

Much love
xoxox
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!