Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday!!

Yay for Friday! There are a million reasons why I love Friday but I don't have the time to tell you everything!! Hehe. First off - I don't work today so that means I can nap when J does! Simple I know but it makes my day. Also it means that tomorrow, C and J get to spend the day together while I am at work. I love when they get to spend time together.

I don't have to cook! Friday's are usually the one day out of the week that we order in. Whether it be Pizza, or Chinese food. Hmmm.. maybe we will have Greek tonight. Or Indian. I don't know yet. But what I do know is..someone else is cooking it!!

J and I if it's a rainy day (We live in Vancouver - there's a good chance that it's raining..will stay in our PJ's and watch movies, or listen to old music and color. But we keep it pretty low key for the day.

It's the weekend!! Hooray!!!

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!