Sunday, January 30, 2011

Im so BEHIND but I'm not giving up!

Oh my! I am so far behind!! Lot's has been going on and I just haven't been able to keep up!! So I'm going to sit down with my glass of red wine and try to get in a post. Ok.. here we go....

So J is now half walking- half crawling. If that makes sense. He wants to walk, but he finds crawling easier so he chooses to do that. I just get SO excited when I see him take some steps! So that's really all thats new with J. He's a determind little guy, and I think it's only a matter of time that my little man stands up and walks clear across the room. Oy! That's a scary thought, but I know I will be smiling from ear to ear. Love you wee one!

Last night (Saturday) C and I had a little dinner party. I wouldn't call it an actual "dinner party" but we did have our friends L & T over for some din din and drinks. I even made waffles with whip cream and fresh strawberries. We had a fab time. My sister and her bf then came over (at like 12:30) I try to go to bed at a reasonable time, cause J is up every morning at 8:00! But nope not last night. I 'partied' it up till 2:30!!

Needless to say I was exhausted today. But I was so flippin' nice out I couldn't bare to stay inside all day. So after J got his nap in (as well as C) we packed up and went for  a walk to get our groceries. It was a beautiful sunny day. Sure there was a wind but it was refreshing. J got some fresh air and I got some exercise.

So there you have it. The last four days... was it four days?? Oh well, that's it really. Nothing too exciting. I did place an order for some new fluff (cloth diapers) so I am anxiously waiting for them to arrive. I also won a new GoGreen Pocket diaper and wet bag from Mama B. I'm so excited for that too.OH and I won a mini Plantwise wet/dry bag. I've had a bit of good luck, but it hasn't won me the lotto..yet!!

Until my next post, much love and laughter. Remember to smile and make sure you tell someone you love them. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!