Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Days six and seven!

Again, I'm behind. Things have been a little hectic around here. I'm trying to find a job (even though I would LOVE to be a SAHM) I need some adult interaction.  C and I rearranged our living room last night. Ahh I love when I ge to move furniture around. It always nice to have a little change. J was a little confused about the whole thing. This morning when I put him in his chair for breakfast, he was looking around at everything. Too cute!

J's list of words at 12 months:
1) Baba
2) Dada
3) Nana
4) Bubble
5) MAMA!!!!

He wasn't saying anything new, until a few days ago! I was SO happy that he FINALLY said mama. Now he's always saying. I love it so much. I was jealous of C, when all J said was Dada, but now he says both! And to top it all off, he's standing on his own (without holding on the anything, and that includes holding on to something to pull himself up) he's taking more and more steps! Yay! I love it, but I am also a little sad, my 'infant' isn't an infant anymore. He's my big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!