Sunday, June 24, 2012

22 weeks - late update!

Today I hit 22 weeks 4 days - June 24th. So technically I am 5 months pregnant! That means only 4 more months to go!

I won't go into detail about my Midwife appointment as I have already done a post about that - but I forgot to mention that we talked about the Glucose testing and I declined. I am kind of regretting my decision and will be calling them tomorrow to double check and see what they think I should do. I didn't know my mom had GD with me, so I don't know if that is a factor or not.

I am feeling pretty damn good. I am eating more healthy than I was before (that could be because I crave veggies and fruit now) Honestly! A couple nights ago it was midnight and I wanted broccoli - that's all I could think about! Just my luck - we didn't have any! Oranges, apple, grapes - I want!! So so good!

James got to feel Graham kick! It was the best thing ever! He put his hand on my tummy, felt the kick - looked up at me with wide eyes, smiled and then kissed the spot where Graham had kicked. It was the most precious moment ever.

The kicks are becoming more strong. Even with my anterior placenta. My belly moves too now when he gets a good one. I love this stage. I love this feeling! Only 4 more months to go... I cannot wait to meet this little man!

22 weeks 4 days
Sorry to make this short but I don't really know what else to talk about. I am still at 161 lbs, Graham is about a pound now, about almost a foot long! Hehe (5...5 dollar...) anyways... he is kicking more, and I am starting to see a pattern to his daily activities! Onto week 23!


Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!