Friday, July 8, 2011

So Followed Saturday

Welcome to the weekly So Followed Saturday Blog Hop hosted by Confessions of a Vi3tBabe, Cori's Big Mouth, & One More Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. Each week we will feature a random blog who participated in the previous week's blog hop who will hold the #4 spot on the list. Be sure to spread the word so that more blogs can join in. Let's have some Blog Hopping fun!


So Followed Saturday



Photobucket


Embarking on the Mommy Adventure


Blog Hop Guidelines
1. Please follow the Hosts, Confessions of a Vi3tBabe, Cori's Big Mouth, & One More Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest and leave a comment saying you did so we can follow you back.
2. Link up your Blog Name & URL via the Linky on the bottom.
3. If you like, you can grab the So Followed Saturday button for your blog or write a post about it to show you participate in it.
4. Be sure to follow the weekly "Featured Blog". Don't forget to leave a comment saying you're a follower or else they won't know!







4 comments:

  1. Hi! Congrats on being featured blogger!!
    I'm a new follower :)
    Hope You'll follow back
    www.mommatotallyinlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from the hop! Cute blog!! I look forward to stopping back when I have more time!

    I hope you can drop by and visit me -- I write a humorous blog about motherhood at Misadventures in Motherhood. It's usually good for a laugh, and sometimes even a snort or two!

    Anyway, have a great weekend!

    Smiles, Jenn
    www.misadventuresinmotherhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your latest follower! Hope you'll visit me at http://EverythingBeautifulInItsTime.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways!{A $20 Amazon GC Giveaway Ends Tonight}
    http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!