Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A New Word!

Ok so I believe my son is behind on 'talking'. He learned to say 'baba' and that's all we have heard from him for two months. 'ba ba bababa'. Well not anymore. Last night while we were getting ready to go over to my parents house for dinner, my son looked at his daddy and just said 'Dada'. We both stopped what we were doing, looked at each other and started laughing! FINALLY!! We've been saying Dad to him for at least a month and nothing, and then just like that.. "Dada".  My husband was smiling from ear to ear. "He said Dada.. did you hear him?"

James (my son) continued to say "baba. dada" for the rest of the night. Even when he went to bed we could hear from the monitor, 'dada dada' and then silence.

My little man will be 10 months old tomorrow (Nov 18) and I am wondering where the time has gone! I am so proud of him. Now to teach him 'mama'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!