Sunday, November 6, 2011

So LUX with LUXbutt

A while back I was chosen to test out the new diaper brand LUXbutt. I had seen some of their diapers via pictures and was very excited to get the chance to review one of them.

About LUXbutt Cloth Diapers:

100% Canadian designed one-size ORGANIC pocket cloth diapers that are LUXurious, stylish, affordable and best of all EASY TO USE.

LUXbutt one-size organic cloth diapers are an adjustable one-size fits most that will fit your baby from newborn to toddler (approx. 8-40lbs).

Made with LUXurious 100% certified organic cotton velour and waterproof PUL. LUXbutt diapers are super easy to use and oh so LUXurious on your baby’s butt!

Just stuff & snap and you’re good to go!


My review:



LUXbutt One Size diaper in Dark Chocolate

Ok so right off the bat, I love that they are Canadian.. even better they are local to me!! When I inspected it, the inner is OH SO soft... it is made of Organic Cotton Velour. Let me tell you, it is so soft, and has stayed soft even after multiple washings. The snaps seem very durable and there is a little added touch to them. The snaps on my dark chocolate diaper (black) are brown. I like that.



The snap placement is similar to my another name brand diaper, but personally I like the tabs on the LUX better. I got a good snug fit on J's chubby belly.


Super wide pocket opening. EASY stuffing!
The construction of this diaper is well thought out. It has a SUPER wide pocket opening, making it very easy to stuff the diaper. Even C said so. There is no exposed elastic. Again, a great feature. The rise adjustment is hidden in the large pocket opening and it's very simple to change the settings to get the perfect fit around the legs. The leg elastic is very soft and has not left any red marks on J's chubby thighs. It's slightly thicker than others but still very soft.




All Lux diapers come with one (1) LUXhemp insert. It's a hemp/microfiber combo. I won't lie, I purchased 6 extra ones to fit into other various diapers. They are great doubled up for nighttime use, PLUS I can use them on top of the diaper kind of like a hybrid system.


The ONLY thing I wish is that the insert was a tad larger, but that's just me. Everything washes up well, and has held up to J.

The fit is great, no marks have been left on J and he seems comfortable in his LUXbutt. I think the diaper is cute and I love the colors they have. It could have something to do with the fact that they all have Chocolate names... hehe White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate. They are all delicious looking.

All in all this is a great diaper. It;s soft, well fitting and a good price. Regularly these go for $24.95 (that includes on LUXhemp insert) but right now, they have their Grand Opening Sale on, and these are available for $21.95!! Their inserts are also on sale. Stock up while you can. You will not be disappointed!!







Please note that I paid for my diaper, at a discount for this review. All reviews are strictly my own and my opinion may differ from others. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!