Monday, November 7, 2011

Cannot wait!

I am so excited to go and see my mom and dad!! I have not seen them in over a month. It's the longest I have ever been away from my mom.

C and I decided to take a trip to their house over the Remembrance Day weekend. We plan on leaving  Friday morning. I think I have to work Thursday and it's snowing in Manning so we are better off leaving when the roads won't be so icy. I love road trips. Even if it's just a short 3.5 hour ride. I LOVE the Hope/Princeton drive...like really love it!

I am really looking forward to snapping some great shots, and taking J to see him Grandma and Grandpa. I know they have been missing him like crazy!!

I have a few more reviews to post. I am still waiting on my review/giveaway products but I will have them done as soon as possible!