Monday, November 7, 2011

Cannot wait!

I am so excited to go and see my mom and dad!! I have not seen them in over a month. It's the longest I have ever been away from my mom.

C and I decided to take a trip to their house over the Remembrance Day weekend. We plan on leaving  Friday morning. I think I have to work Thursday and it's snowing in Manning so we are better off leaving when the roads won't be so icy. I love road trips. Even if it's just a short 3.5 hour ride. I LOVE the Hope/Princeton drive...like really love it!

I am really looking forward to snapping some great shots, and taking J to see him Grandma and Grandpa. I know they have been missing him like crazy!!

I have a few more reviews to post. I am still waiting on my review/giveaway products but I will have them done as soon as possible!



3 comments:

  1. How is he in the car? How do you keep him amused?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does so well in the car. I give him small soft toys to play with and he sleeps lol He's been a good traveller since he was little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooh to you! Harlow is the worst car traveller. Ever since she was a a baby she would pretty much scream unless she fell asleep. Now she ok as long as the ride is under like 20mins or if she's watching sesame street on my phone, but I dont think that would last longer than an episode, we've never gone on long trips since she was born because of her. She will only sleep for 1/2 an hour so that sucks. We even skipped a early trip to Vernon this year cause i just didn't want to deal. You're lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!