Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Learning to stand on his own two feet.

My son is almost eleven months old and has been crawling for months now. He pulls himself up onto anything and everything just to stand for a few seconds and then fall to his bum. I believe he REALLY wants to walk just like the rest of us.

I'm getting so excited to see him take his first steps. Anytime he stands alone there I am "C'mon J. Walk to mommy!" He must think I'm nuts cause I do it ALL THE TIME! I get so over excited! I'm hoping that he will be walking by Christmas, but at the same time, I would like him to stay crawling. He seems more like a baby to me when he's crawling.

My little man is growing up so quick. It makes me want to cry. Thinking that my baby is no longer a 'baby' as per say. More of a young toddler. I feel that if/when he starts to walk, my baby is in the next stage of life. He's becoming more independent  and needing me less (I know I know... but he's still a baby!)

Before becoming a mother I always heard, Oh they grow up so fast! I can't believe it. And there I was, sure sure, they grow up blah blah. Now I'm the one saying it and cannot believe that he is almost one, he's talking, moving around and now trying to walk. Time does fly by and I don't want to miss a single moment.

I'm so very proud that he can stand on his own two feet. Makes me a very proud mommy.

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!