Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday No Fun Day

This Monday was frick right off. Seriously.

I want to finish with the sale of our house, pay these damn people and be done with it. I am sick to death of dealing with people who are not doing their job - that sounds so mean - and it is - but I am stressed to the max and need SOMETHING to go smoothly.

Am I excited?? Sure - in ten days we will own our own home. No more renting - but I still have ten days to pack up my house, pull LARGE sums of money out of accounts and give people a whack load of moola... something I HATE doing.

I just want to be moved and to be done with it. I want to go to my happy place and lounge by the beach and soak in the sun. I want to forgot all the stress and enjoy life.

Happy freakin' Monday - sorry for the rant. Love you guys tons....

Much Love
xoxo
Photobucket

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!